Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introducing our newest addition...

By K.J. Cardinal

Well, after months of waiting, the newest addition to the Cardinal family is finally here... my newly finished basement.

OK. OK. I know the world is anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Leo, but the little sucker is enjoying his time in Hotel Angela a little too much and is currently six days past his due date.

I think Leo was just looking out for his dad though. I mean, months ago I told Angie that I would do my best to have the basement done in time for Leo's arrival. So, he is just over-staying his welcome in the womb to help me avoid the doghouse if I missed my "deadline".

OK Leo, now the basement's done, get the hell out here so we can play with you!

3 comments:

  1. OK - OK your new addition is finished in the house (looks great, now it's time for the next addition to arrive. Can't wait to me little Leo.
    love,
    Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do think you're funny, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is he here yet?? I'm assuming there will be a beautiful blog post when he arrives!! :)

    ReplyDelete