Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy birthday Mom!

By KJ Cardinal

I know this post is coming a week late, but I'd be remiss if I didn't publicly acknowledge that last Monday was my mom's birthday.

Anna, Sammy and I ventured up to New Hampshire to surprise "Meme" by going out to dinner w/ the rest of the Cardinal/George clan. Angie had to work late, so unfortunately she couldn't make it.

We had an awesome dinner at Johnson's on Route 4 (thanks Dad!) and it was so great to spend the evening with my mom on her birthday. With my busy winter work schedule I don't always get to see her on her special day, but I love it when I can.

It was a great day because not only did we get to celebrate Meme's birthday, but we also got to see Tiffany and Pete's new house in Northwood. It's so nice! I'd like to go into detail about the house, but I'm hoping that Tiff will submit a post on her new crib sometime soon, so I won't spoil it.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom. I was going through photos that I took that day and somehow there were none of you?! What the heck was I thinking?!?! So, you'll all have to settle with the photo of me and "Nat Nat" below. Isn't she the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd have to say she is the cutest, though that picture of Anna on the merry-go-round is priceless too!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birtday, Aunt Darlene! Things have been so crazy, I forgot to wish you one on time. Lots of love,
    Vicky and Emma too

    ReplyDelete