Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

By K.J. Cardinal

The backbone of the Cardinal family turns 53 today. Happy Birthday Mom!

I know most women would cringe at the idea of having their age posted on a public blog, but I think we all know, my mom's not "most women". She's Superwoman. Always has been and always will be.

Mom, your 53rd birthday wraps up a year that tested you and our family, both physically, mentally and emotionally. I am so grateful of everything that you've taught me and you mean more to me than anyone could ever imagine.

Like Zach Gill says, "I love you now, like I loved you then... back in the day."

Happy Birthday.




[WATCH MOVIE]

1 comment:

  1. Words cannot express what Mom is... I really wish they could, but they cannot. She's the best human being I think any of us have EVER met. She's funny, she's caring, she's loving, and lets face it - she's a kickass cook. She makes all of us feel at home when we're with her, and certainly IS the backbone of the Cardinal family.
    Thank you so much for doing everything that you do. You're my crutch, my emotional support, my humor, and most definitely my heart.

    I love you
    <3 Your Angel

    ReplyDelete