Friday, April 3, 2009

Mini-vacation has begun

By K.J. Cardinal

I just made myself a thing of beauty... a Black & Tan. Our mini-vacation has officially begun.

Angie, Anna and I are going to Steele Hill, our timeshare in Sanbornton, NH, tomorrow afternoon and returning on Monday night. We will be back at home for Tuesday through Thursday and then heading back up Thursday night with Sammy in tow and returning Saturday.

Last year's April Vacation yielded some great moments in Anna's young life and also some very bloggable stuff. Unfortunately I have quite a bit of work to get done while I'm up there, but hopefully I can do that at night and enjoy the days with the fam and also do some quality posts.

If you're in the area and want to stop by, shoot me an email and we can try to work something out. I can't wait to get Anna back in the pool... should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I think I could easily get to the area...Would love to see you guys while you are here...
    As for the black and tan, try a hard cider insteacd of the bass for a new kick! YUM
    :)Vicky

    ReplyDelete