Friday, April 3, 2009

What on earth have I done

By K.J. Cardinal

Much to my chagrin, I caved into the peer pressure that's been haunting me for months now and joined Facebook last night.

It's already spiraling out of control. I have definitely been able to reconnect with quite a few people that I haven't seen in a long time, so it's good, but I'm just wondering... does this ever stop?

Constant postings on my wall, chatting, friend requests... it seems never ending.

I'm afraid that I may have unleashed a beast that will eventually be the downfall of my business that I'm trying to run.

Anyway, I know I needed another social networking outlet like I need a hole in the head, but I was just sick of running into random people here and there and asking "Are you on Facebook?"... and having a look of shock come over their face when I said "No."

So, if you ever want to stalk me I not only have this blog, but now Facebook, Twitter and Posterous. I have no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment