Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A sleeping beauty

By K.J. Cardinal

Let me start this post off by knocking on wood. I know that this could be like breaking up a no-hitter, but I just had to post this bit of good news...last night Anna slept for six hours straight. We fed her at 10 p.m. and she didn't wake up until 4 a.m...what a glorious, glorious night.

Anna, Angie and I all slept in our bed together. I was woken up by Anna fussing, like she was getting hungry. I rolled over, looked at the alarm clock and seriously did a double take when I saw that it was 4 a.m. I was expecting it to be 1 a.m. or maybe even 2 a.m. I immediately felt horrible because I felt like I completely slept through her entire 1 a.m. feeding. It's not that Angie couldn't handle feeding her at 1 a.m. all alone, but I was just surprised that I didn't wake up at all during the whole process. Then, Ang told me that Anna slept six hours straight and boy was I psyched.

Again, I'm sure that she'll keep us up all night tonight for this post, but I just had to post the good news.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute. There are some of us that know exactly how you feel, try 9 months before Tiffany slept all night! It's a good thing she turned out so awesome because there were times I wasn't sure:).
    HERE'S HOPING YOU DIDN'T JINX YOURSELF. Also I absolutely LOVE the video of Anna eating her hand but I still think you have to meet her in person to know what an absolute Doll she is!Love you all, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete