Monday, March 2, 2009

Tweet, tweet

By K.J. Cardinal

Well, I have finally ventured into the world that is Twitter.

My recent delinquency with the blog got me thinking that sometimes less is more. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is a social networking site where people can post updates on what they're doing and thinking... no longer than 140 characters.

So, it's not nearly as involved, complex or time consuming as a blog, but it a similar notion... let's you tell the world what the hell you've been doing and what's going through that crazy mind of yours. The coolest thing about twitter is that you send updates via your cell phone.

I actually have it set up so twitter emails me daily to remind me to post too, so I think that I'll do a good job of updating it daily.

Anyway, you can join twitter for free if you want and then add me as a friend and follow my twitter. Also, my twitter automatically updates to my blog in the column to the right. Should be interesting, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could twitter but I pay for every text and I don't like you that much. JOKES! JUST JOKES! I'll stick with the octogenarians and facebook. Tweet away.

    ReplyDelete