Friday, February 19, 2010

Grammy Washington

By K.J. Cardinal

Anna was just walking around the house pushing Dora in a stroller and came over to me and said, "Daddy, can Dora have a dollar to get some snacks?"

Naturally, I grabbed my wallet and gave Anna a dollar so she could get Dora some snacks. I mean, we can't have Anna's dolls going hungry, can we?

Then, after a few minutes of pushing Dora around, Anna came over to me with the one dollar bill and said, "Look Daddy... Grandma"... pointing to George Washington.

I'm sure the Founding Father of our nation would be proud that kids these days think he looks like an old lady.

You just can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. Isn't this age just great. Everyday they come up with something hysterical. Love you and miss you, Love Meme

    ReplyDelete