Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leo turns four months old

By Angie Cardinal

Well, it's obvious that Pack Network is flourishing these days as KJ doesn't have as much time as he'd like to update the blog with posts of our adorable little Leo. So, I've decided to step up and help remedy the situation by trying my hand in this blogging business. Here's an update from me, Angie, on my little mama's boy.

Physically, Leo is still off the charts. He had his check up this morning and now weighs 21 lbs 14 oz and is 27 inches long. When it comes to Leo's behavior, he's a role model for all babies out there. He's sleeping through the night now (Yay!) and has put himself on a consistent napping regiment throughout the day. As you can imagine, Leo is a champion eater. I'll take some video of him eating his cereal and post it soon. It could be a little foreshadowing of his competitive eating career.

I return to work this coming Monday, so Leo will start day care next week. We made a visit last week so he could meet his "teachers" and new "friends" in the Infant room at Curious Kids. This is the same day care where Anna goes to preschool which makes my return to work a little bit easier this time around since we know and trust the teachers and staff.

During Leo's 9 + 1/2 month gestation, both Meme and Vo Nezzy (aka Darlene and Ines) have told me there's nothing like a mother's love for her son. I didn't doubt them one bit, but I couldn't have fully understood their words until I experienced the way Leo looks at me. I don't know how to describe it but he does in fact have a way of connecting with me a little differently than either Sammy or Anna did. I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment