Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meet Harvey Polgreen

By K.J. Cardinal

Anna and Leo were treated with a special guest today as Adam stopped by with their new dog Harvey.

He's a rescue dog from Alabama and, as you can see, one of the cutest dogs of all-time. He's a beagle, maltese mix and was perfectly behaved while he was here.

Not surprising to anyone that knows her, Adam's daughter Katie is in her glory with him and feels like the luckiest lady on the planet.

I'm nervous for the day when Anna bats those eye lashes at me and asks for a dog. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, I just don't see myself as a dog owner... just yet. Maybe someday. But, until then hopefully we can get some QT with Harvey to fill the void.

PS: Don't worry Bauer, Anna wasn't cheating on you with another dog... you'll always be her best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment