Wednesday, June 30, 2010

White knuckles

By K.J. Cardinal

As was the case with Anna, Angie is breastfeeding Leo... which is actually great news for me. Not just because I don't have to say a word to get my wife to take her top off, but because I get to be involved in the process too.

I get to feed Leo some colostrum through a syringe. In order to do this, he sucks on my pinkie finger and then I sneak the syringe into the corner of his mouth and deposit some liquid gold.

Anyway, I thought it was about the coolest thing to do with Anna and it's equally as amazing with Leo.

This pic is just so great. Leo is obviously adorable, but I particularly love how he's white-knuckling on my finger. He's got the death grip on me... and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Love his little contorted old man fingers grasping on to you! It's cool that you can see your wedding band in teh photo too. Can't wait to see him (and you guys) again soon!
    Love ya! Tiffany :o)

    ReplyDelete