Saturday, October 6, 2007

Anna meets the family

By K.J. Cardinal

While Anna's birthday was so amazing for Angie and I to get to finally meet the newest addition to our family, day two was equally as rewarding to share Anna with our families. As evidenced by this blog (disregard my nerdiness), my parents have really instilled unbelievably high family values into me and my sisters, so nothing meant more to me than being able to introduce them to Anna. She's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Other than having our immediate families visit, day two was rather uneventful and extremely enjoyable. Anna has been making progress on the breastfeeding front and hopefully soon she'll have it down pat. Her weight has dropped to 7 pounds 14 ounces, which is normal, and all other "vitals" are great. Angie is a little sore, but overall doing great too. We will be able to bring Anna home tomorrow.

On a side note, tonight Angie got to enjoy something that she's been longing for ever since she got pregnant...sushi.



No comments:

Post a Comment