Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Cardinal Vault III: The Naked Cowboy

By K.J. Cardinal

Like father, like son.

The third installment of The Cardinal Vault takes us back to January of 1984 as I display my guitar playing abilities while wearing my underwear and a cowboy hat. Based on The Cardinal Vault III: Kim & Candy, you can see where I get it from.

This photo was taken in my parent's kitchen before they completely remodeled it in the mid 80s. In this photo I am almost four years old. I'm not sure what happened to that cowboy hat, but the guitar has been converted into a clock and is on the wall in my dad's new music room.


I will make a few more appearances playing the guitar in The Cardinal Vault, but this guitar will also be seen being played by my dad when he was a youngster as well. So, be sure to check back frequently for the latest additions.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite photographs of you.You were such and adorable little boy and you thought you were such a hot shit on this particular day. It's a great memory for me. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete