Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Cardinal Vault II: Kim & Candy

By K.J. Cardinal

We travel back to August of 1979 for the second edition of The Cardinal Vault, as my Dad, Kim, is featured playing his guitar. There is a ton of good stuff going on in this photo.

First, my father is 25-years-old at the time of this photo and is strumming away at the kitchen table in the house that he still lives in on South Main Street in Farmington, N.H. Plus, he is playing the same guitar that was featured earlier on The Cardinal Channel in the Lassie video. My dad has dubbed that guitar "Candy" and I swear that it is his most prized possession. Lastly, the kid sitting at the table is my cousin Billy Lord.


You can be sure that my dad playing a guitar will make several more appearances in The Cardinal Vault at some point, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest additions.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is Bill. Love the tank top!
    I've many happy memories of Uncle Kim playing his guitar when I was little.
    --Vicky

    ReplyDelete