Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Cardinal Vault V: A little teapot

By K.J. Cardinal

Like mother, like daughter.

It's only fitting to follow up the The Cardinal Vault: Dancing Queens entry with this photo of Tiffany from her 1983 dance recital.

I can't be certain if this is the same year that Tiffany did her "I'm a little teapot" routine, but every time I see this photo that's what I think about. When I was really little, my parents would always refer to my "manhood" as a "teapot" to Tiffany. As you could imagine, Tiffany was completely shocked and embarrassed when she was at her dance lessons and the instructor told the class that they would be dancing to "I'm a little teapot" at their recital. Classic. It was just first of many times that Tiffany would be doing a dance for a "teapot" :)

Unfortunately, I think this is the end of the dance recital photos, but be sure to check back frequently for the latest additions.

1 comment:

  1. I think in my 51 years of life, the look on Tiffany's face when Nancy Kelly Breton told Tiffany to say "I'm a little teapot",was the funniest thing I have ever see. Thanks for bringing back a super funny memory for me. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete