Sunday, January 27, 2008

Anna sings out

By K.J. Cardinal

I know back in my "The Best of The Cardinal Blog: 2007" post I said the Sunshine video "could end up being my favorite video of all time of Anna." Well, I think that video may have some competition now.

Take a look at the "Anna sings out" montage below. Then decide for yourself which one you like better and vote in the poll on the right. Either way, they're both a lot of fun and really show Anna's developing personality.


My favorite part of this new video is how Anna almost seems to be flirting with the camera while she enjoys her "tummy time." She's going to be such a ham.

In case you were wondering, the song playing is "If you want to sing out" by Cat Stevens. This song was featured in the 1971 classic "Harold and Maude," one of the top-rated comedies of all time. I watched it as part of a course in college and I highly recommend it. Anyway, the song was just so fitting as Anna's new favorite thing to do is "sing out."


Other unrelated news...
While I was typing up this entry Anna was sitting on my lap and she contributed her first post to the blog as she "typed" this " bv". I know, quite a statement. And, I picked up my parent's VCR while I was up in Farmington yesterday, so look for the first video entry into The Cardinal Vault this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this video. You did such a great job editing KJ! Oh, and I think Anna is bound to be a scientist, as "bv" is my abbreviation for blood vessel...she's learning already :o)
    Love you! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete