Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Cardinal Vault XI: Chubby Wubby

By K.J. Cardinal

Your wait is finally over and after seeing this post I'm sure you'll agree that adding videos to The Cardinal Vault is arguably the best idea I've ever had.

After milling through VHS tape after VHS tape, I was able to round up tons of great footage that is going to help take The Cardinal Vault to the next level. With so much footage you may think that I had a hard time choosing which video was going to be the first entry into the Vault. But, that was not the case at all.

No matter how many good clips I came across or sequences that I spliced together, nothing seemed to hold a candle to this 25 second clip that features Katie. Every time I see it I can't help but crack up, so I just had to share this joy with you all.

If you know Katie now, then I'm sure you can imagine that she was a cute kid since she's so beautiful. But, I really think she was the cutest kid ever. As if her big brown eyes, chubby cheeks and freckles (AKA "fly poops") weren't enough, Katie had (and still does have) the best personality of all time.

If you don't believe me, take a look at this and you'll be saying the same thing. An instant classic and a no-brainer for the first video entry into The Cardinal Vault.



I really hope you all enjoy this video because there is plenty more of Katie where that came from. She seems to be the central figure in a lot of these videos, so she'll be back frequently for more video vault entries.


In related news...
I'd like to thank my buddy Steve Lemon of the world renown Come to the Pooks blog for coming to the rescue for a fellow blogger. Steve read that I forgot the VCR up in New Hampshire and he saved the day by letting me use his. So, if it wasn't for Steve, the video debut in The Cardinal Vault would have undoubtedly been delayed a few more weeks. Thanks Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment