Friday, February 22, 2008

The Cardinal Vault XIII: The K is for Knievel

By K.J. Cardinal

Not many people know this, but the K in K.J. actually stands for Knievel. As in Evil Knievel. Don't believe me? Well this entry into The Cardinal Vault should help explain.

You see, from a young age, I had this love affair with any sort of all-terrain vehicle (ATV). And, apparently I also had a thing for open-faced helmets (see right) and posing for the camera after I crashed (see below).

So, it should be obvious to all that the K in K.J. clearly stands for Knievel.


OK, well that's not entirely true...the K really stands for Kim, which I'm very proud of despite having a girls name, and my love affair for ATVs came from me wanting to be just like my big cousin Billy who had his own ATV.

No comments:

Post a Comment